The Polk County Bar Association invites you to join its nearly 1,400 members in supporting activities to benefit the Bar and the community. The PCBA Board and its committees are working to improve the practice of law, serve the legal needs of the poor, and provide some fun for members. Be a part of it all!
- PCBA Membership Form
- PCBA President’s membership renewal letter
- Volunteer Lawyers Project President’s Letter
- Volunteer Lawyers Project donation form
You can now pay your membership dues and VLP donation via a credit card online at https://secure.affinipay.com/pages/pcba/mainpage.
Please note that if you choose this option, you will still need to complete and submit your membership and VLP donation forms. Just indicate that you have paid online.
Membership Categories and Dues
- Admitted to practice before fall 2019: $130
- Employed by a government agency, non-profit organization or corporation (not including law firms): $120
- I am in Exempt status with the Office of Professional Regulation: $70
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2019 or in the spring of 2020: $75
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2020: No charge
- Law student: No charge
- Member of PCBA/ISBA for 50 years or more: No charge