The Polk County Bar Association invites you to join us in supporting activities to benefit the Bar and the community. The PCBA Board and its committees are working to improve the practice of law, serve the legal needs of the poor, and provide some fun for members. Be a part of it all!
- PCBA Membership Form
- PCBA President’s membership letter
- PCBA Volunteer Lawyers Project President’s Letter
- PCBA Volunteer Lawyers Project donation form
You can now pay your membership dues and PCBA VLP donation online by clicking here. Please note that if you choose this option, you will still need to complete and submit your membership and PCBA VLP donation forms. Just indicate that you have paid online.
Membership Categories and Dues
- Admitted to practice before fall of 2020: $145
- Employed by a government agency, non-profit organization or corporation (not including law firms): $135
- I am in Exempt status with the Office of Professional Regulation: $85
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2020 or in the spring of 2021: $90
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2021 or in 2022: No charge
- Law student: No charge
- Member of PCBA/ISBA for 50 years or more: No charge