Fall General Practice CLE – Nov. 22, 2019
Approved for 7.5 hours including. 2 hours of Ethics
Activity Number: 337371
Approved for 7.5 hours Nebraska CLE credit, including 1.25 hrs. of Professional Responsibility
Activity No. 185252
Approved for 7.5 hours Pennsylvania CLE credit, including. 2 hours Ethics.
Course: 295701. Provider: 1798
- Al Parrish – Discovery in Iowa Criminal Cases: Dos and Don’ts
- Al Parrish – Criminal Law Pointers: Preserving the Record on Appeal and Post-Conviction Relief
- John Lande – Data Breach! Now What?
- Jonathan Kennedy – Business Basics: Protecting Intellectual Property
- Lindsey Mills – Workers Compensation Overview with Caselaw Update
- Panel Discussion – Moderated by Judge Odell McGhee. Panel Participants: Henry Hamilton III; Daniel Zeno, ACLU of Iowa; Geoffrey Lauer, Brain Injury Alliance of Iowa; and Fred Nelson, Iowa Legal Aid
- Erin Lain – Mental Health and Substance Abuse Issues Affecting Iowa Lawyers
- Jessica Maffitt – Immigration Law Overview and Legal Update
- Alan Olson – Civil Trial Strategy: Investigating Your Personal Injury Case