Fall General Practice CLE – Nov. 18, 2016
Some 275 PCBA members gathered at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott on November 18 to network and stay on top of their profession at the Fall general practice seminar. As always, the CLE provided a full day of thought-provoking presentations covering a wide array of topics pertinent to the practice of law in Iowa. The program, which was offered FREE to members, was approved for 7.5 hours of State CLE credit, including 1 hour Ethics and 3 hours Federal. The Activity Number is 247611.
- Business/Corporate Law; Estate Planning – Megan Marty, J.D. and David Craig, J.D.
- Federal Practice – Matthew McDermott, J.D. and Stephen Locher, J.D.
- Worker’s Compensation – Nate Boulton, J.D.
- Criminal Law – F. Montgomery Brown, J.D.
- Appellate Case Law Update – William (Bill) Miller, J.D.
- Polk County Courthouse: Past, Present, and Future – Chief Judge Arthur Gamble
- Civil Litigation/Insurance Coverage Disputes – Mark Thomas, J.D. and Michael Kuehner, J.D.
- Understanding the Ethics of an Iowa Lawyer – Stacie Codr, J.D. and Adam Zenor, J.D.