CLE Seminar Materials – Nov. 20 2015
A record-breaking crowd of nearly 300 PCBA members gathered at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott on November 20 to network and stay on top of their profession at the Fall CLE general practice seminar. As always, the CLE provided a full day of thought-provoking presentations covering a wide array of topics pertinent to the practice of law in Iowa. The program, which was offered FREE to members, was approved for 7.5 hours of State CLE credit, incl. 1 hour of Ethics and 3.25 hours of Federal. Activity Number 206083.
- Employment Law, Bridget Penick, J.D.
- EDMS, Josh Miller, Polk County Clerk of District Courtand Megan Hague, Court Reporter
- Product Liability Update, Nile Hicks, J.D.
- Family Law, Timothy Pearson, J.D.
- Federal Practice, Angela Campbell, J.D.
- Appellate Case Law Update, Darrel Mullins, J.D.
- A View From the Bench, Panel of Judges
- AG/Agency Practice, Meghan Gavin, J.D.
- Ethics, Matthew McDermott, J.D.