Spring General Practice CLE – April 29, 2016
Some 235 PCBA members gathered at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott on April 29 to network and stay on top of their profession at the Spring general practice seminar. As always, the CLE provided a full day of thought-provoking presentations covering a wide array of topics pertinent to the practice of law in Iowa. The program, which was offered FREE to members, was approved for 7.75 hours of State CLE credit, including 1 hour Ethics and 3.75 hours Federal. The Activity Number is 224114.
- ISBA Retention and Legislative Issues, Skip Kenyon, J.D.
- Civil Discovery in Iowa, Jeff Goodman, J.D.
- EDMS Basics, Josh Miller and Megan Hague
- Medical Malpractice, Erik Bergeland, J.D.
- The 2 a.m. Phone Call, Bobby Rehkemper, J.D.
- The Perils and Pitfalls of Civil Trial Work, Sharon Greer, J.D.
- Employment Law, Mike Carroll, J.D.
- Mentorship, Judge Rebecca Ebinger, J.D.
- Appellate Case Law Update (revised), Ryan Koopmans, J.D. and Gary Dickey, J.D.
- Ethics, Michael Streit, J.D.