Nov. 16 PCBA CLE Materials
Nearly 300 PCBA members gathered at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott on November 16 to network and stay on top of their profession at the Fall CLE seminar. As always, the CLE provided a full day of diverse and interesting presentations covering a wide array of topics pertinent to the practice of law in Iowa. The program, which was offered FREE to members, provided 8.25 hours of CLE, including 3 ethics and 5 hours of federal CLE. The activity number is 93112.
- Top Ten Lessons in Family Law from 2012, Anjela Shutts, J.D.
- The Happiest ELF (Ethical Lawyers Forever) Tim Tripp, J.D.
- Handling an Iowa Workers’ Compensation Claim in 30 Minutes or Less, Harry Dahl, J.D.
- EDMS, Diana Swanson, Marsha Fox, and Brian Glass, ICIS
- How to Make Complex Patent Litigation as Interesting as American Idol, Timothy Zarley, J.D.
- The Myers Decision: A Step Forward or Backward? , Steven Despotovich, J.D.
- Lawyer Trust Accounts in Iowa, Trinity Braun-Arana, J.D.
- Selected Ethical Issues in Medicaid and Elder Law Greg Kenyon, J.D.
- What Every Lawyer Should Know About DACA, Michael Piper, J.D.
- Operating While Intoxicated 101, Matthew Lindholm, J.D.
- Personal Injury and Ethics, Steven Lawyer, J.D.