Sept. 8 – PCBA Virtual Luncheon
WHAT: PCBA September luncheon
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 8, at noon
SPEAKER: Erin Lain, , associate provost for campus equity and inclusion and associate professor of law at Drake University will discuss “Systemic issues in the justice system.”
WHERE: You choose
COST: FREE to our members; lunch is on your own (see special lunch options below).
RSVP: Please register in advance. Click here to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
LUNCH: We have made special arrangements with 5 Borough Bagels in West Des Moines and Gateway Market in Des Moines. If you want to order lunch, you will need to order and pay for your lunch with the PCBA by Friday, Sept. 4, at 3 p.m. Your lunch will then be ready for you to pick up at the restaurant of your choice between 11 a.m. and noon on September 8. Below are the lunch options:
5 Borough Bagels, 13435 University Avenue #300, Clive
- Manhattan Sandwich: Turkey, Bacon, Spinach, Tomato, Scallion Cream Cheese on an everything bagel with chips – $9.70
- Mediterranean Wrap: Spinach, Tomatoes, Onions, Artichokes, Carrots, Feta Cheese, Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil with chips – $9.25
- Chicken Caesar Salad with chips – $10.25
Gateway Market, 2002 Woodland Ave., Des Moines
- Turkey Deli Sandwich (Swiss, Tomato, Avocado, Lettuce, Mustard on Multigrain Bread) with small Market Salad – $9.99
- Mediterranean Wrap with small Market Salad – $8.99
- Chicken Caesar Salad – $10.99
Please email your lunch order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call (515) 697-7880 if you have any questions.