CLE Seminar Materials – Nov. 21, 2014
PCBA members gathered at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott on November 21 to network and stay on top of their profession at the Fall CLE seminar. As always, the CLE provided a full day of diverse and interesting presentations covering a wide array of topics pertinent to the practice of law in Iowa. The program, which was offered FREE to members, was approved for 7.5 hours of State CLE credit, including 1 hour of Ethics and 2.75 hours of Federal. Activity ID No. 165051.
- Employment Law Developments, Bridget Penick, J.D., & Mike Carroll, J.D.
- Federal Criminal Law for the Civil Practitioner, Mark E. Weinhardt, J.D.
- Family Law, Anjela Shutts, J.D.
- Criminal Law, Nick Klinefeldt, J.D. & Angela Campbell, J.D.
- Iowa Supreme Court Review, Gary Dickey, J.D. & Ryan Koopmans, J.D.
- Worker’s Compensation, Jessica Cleereman, J.D.
- Iowa Ethics, Stacie Codr, J.D. & Erik Bergeland, J.D.